1/28/14

Step 28 - Review. Entry from Step 27 - I have a Wisdom that I wish to discover. #S2K



Greetings All -


Step 28 - Review

WE SHALL BEGIN OUR FOURTH REVIEW PERIOD with a special prayer. 

“I ACCEPT MY KNOWLEDGE AS A GIFT FROM GOD. I accept my Teachers as my elder brothers and sisters. I accept my world as a place where Knowledge can be reclaimed and contributed. I accept my past as a demonstration of life without Knowledge. I accept the miracles of my life as a demonstration of the presence of Knowledge and I give myself now to cultivate that which is of the greatest good within myself to be given to the world.”

ONCE AGAIN WE SHALL REVIEW THE PAST WEEK OF PRACTICE, rereading all of the instructions and with each step reviewing what has transpired in your times of practice. Be sure to ask yourself how deeply you were involved in practice—how much you wanted to search and investigate, how carefully you examined your own experience and to what extent you felt motivated to penetrate whatever barriers that might exist.

OUR ONE 45-MINUTE PRACTICE PERIOD OF REVIEW will begin to give you a perspective on your development in this preparation. This is beneficial not only for yourself but for those whom you will serve in the future, for as you are receiving now, you will wish to give in whatever context and in whatever form is appropriate for you. You must understand how people learn and how people develop. This must come from your own experience and must represent the love and compassion that are the natural emanations of your Knowledge. Again do not let any doubt or confusion dissuade you from your true application.

PRACTICE 28: One 45-minute practice period.

Yes, this is the fourth review. Not even a full month. Good that you stuck with it. There are always urgent, but ultimately less important ways to spend your time. A goal here really is to save time. How that is the case will be seen in the Steps ahead. 








From the Journal:

7:30 A.M. August 12 - In S2K the task was to review the error and pain in situations in my life. to see how truth was being communicated by knowledge. It explains "The point of view of being served by your experience must be cultivated." ith this pov pain can lead to gain. This learning can be harsh. We seek pleasure and avoid pain - tht's basic, but excess pleasure can lead to pain as well. 

As far as I can tell - I'm on the path of my true function - regional cooperation - though that may be an incomplete notion. I am overwhelmed by the demands - burned out. I continue to go to Spirit for soul  restoration. Big energies are flying around - I'm focused on a separate view, more focused - yet open ended. 

I is a challenge - and I get depressed and over eat and under exercise. I see others who have a narrow focus - like the bicyclers. 
...



The thoughts here from my journal may be of little use to others except as a slight confirmation of the odd thinking that can be part of an introspective journey. Henry David Thoreau had far more interesting thoughts in "Walden: (Or Life in the Woods), so please don't bring up that comparison.



NNC