5/27/14

Step 147 - Review Entry for Step 146 - I will honor my teachers today.


Greetings All –


IN YOUR REVIEW THIS WEEK allow yourself to realize the lessons that are being presented to you. Take special care to recognize the empowerment that is being offered to you as you exert your will for good. Note as well the requirement that you accept yourself beyond your current understanding, that you honor yourself beyond your current evaluation of yourself and that you experience life beyond your own thoughts and prejudices. Recognize the opportunity that is being given to you, and realize that each moment that you spend in sincere application furthers your progress tremendously and establishes a permanent advancement for you. If you think of what you would want to give to the world, give your advancement. From this all good things which you have come to give, according to your nature and your design, will be given completely. Thus, your gift to the world now is your preparation so that you may learn to give.


IN YOUR LONG PRACTICE PERIOD, review the past week — your lessons, your practices, your experiences, your accomplishments and your difficulties. View this objectively and determine how you may give yourself to  your practices more completely in the future.


PRACTICE 147: One long practice period.

Another week, another review; this seems like school and work. It is both.


From the Journal:

6:20 A.M. – December 10, 1999

S2K “I will honor my teachers today.” In this practice I’m to think about my teachers. I’ve been in conscious contact for many for many years – and unconscious contact – recognizing my intuition much longer.

I’ve always enjoyed thinking and internal dialogues have allowed me other voices. I also can have an internal sound track. The music playing is KWS – percussion/blues guitar, bass.

These journals are full of messages, many are well written as the mind Spirit flow.

My work is my children – David, Sarah, the office. Greater Spirit must create the conditions whereby different biological/racial entities can meet without attack – Friend or Foe? The Sentinel’s question.

6:50 A.M. End of Practice #1 – “Today I will honor my Teachers.”
8:50 p.m. Practice #2 – Will not go into stillness, but consciously honor my teachers – the names of those I know(and can remember) are: El-tor, Joseph of Harmony, Old Chief, Mar-cum, Thomas of Dykstra; Valley Tribal Council – Other teachers to honor – Christen, Sue, David, Sarah , Regina-Grandma; Jo/Jo – Patience/Truth-/the wall/Deep Patience/Clari-tree/and the Devas – Cliffs of Joseph. Kenneth Copeland, Robert Schueller, Robert Bauman, AD Goodson, Jesus of Nazareth – 

Seek-Ask-Knock – I have asked, I have knocked, I seek and have found.


The old mold – divide and conquer. The new paradigm – unite and empower. Where might evolution this humanity go?

I could think I might be further along, had I understood things earlier. Supposed I’d bought the Urantia Book in 1974 at the Samuels Library. My life might have gone a different way. The fact that I’d seen it motivated me.

Suppose I’d started S2K the first time I went to Colorado and met Marshall.

I am where I am by the law of my own being – James Allen that whole teaching – the U.S. Navy.

If I changed anything – the result might not put me here today. Even my stock market fears which have cost me so much to date. – I can’t judge it.

It is far more important to my soul that I can answer better the question: “What’s a region!”

A region is not whole – it is made up of pieces and is itself a piece. The challenge is to make it a “whole” – a local region.

Detailed entry this day, which may be entertaining for readers, or troubling. You may have had more or fewer Teachers in your thinking, but are likely to have had some. Many of those I listed at that time are people that I would list today. A few notes on the page.



 NNC