10/29/14

Step 302 - I will not resist the world today. Entry for Step 301 - I will not lose myself in anxiety today.


Greetings All –


DO NOT RESIST THE WORLD, for the world is the place you have come to serve. It is the place where Knowledge will express itself as you learn to become a vehicle for Knowledge. Allow the world to be as it is, for without your condemnation it will be far easier for you to be in the world, to utilize its resources and to recognize its opportunities.


DO NOT RESIST THE WORLD, for you are from beyond the world. The world is no longer a prison for you but the place for you to contribute. To whatever extent you have not been able to adjust to the world in the past and to whatever extent being in the world has been difficult for you, you are now looking at the world in a new way. You have sought the world to replace Knowledge, and now you are realizing Knowledge is being given to you from your Source. Thus, the world is no longer being used as a substitute for Knowledge and the world can now become a canvas upon which you can express the potency of Knowledge. Thus, the world becomes what it rightfully is in your life. For this reason you do not need to resist the world today.


AS YOU PASS THROUGH THE WORLD THIS DAY, remember this idea upon the hour and let yourself be present to whatever circumstance you are in. Allow your inner life to be still so that Knowledge may exert its influence and its guidance for you. Allow yourself to carry certainty today—the certainty of Knowledge. This is a certainty that you have not invented or constructed for yourself. It abides with you always, in spite of your confusion.


DO NOT RESIST THE WORLD TODAY, for Knowledge is with you. In your longer practice periods, remember this idea both before and after your meditations. In your meditations escape the world into the sanctuary of stillness. The greater your involvement in the sanctuary of stillness, the greater ease you will have in being in the world, for you will not be attempting to use the world as a substitute for your Ancient Home. Here the world becomes beneficial to you, and you become beneficial to the world.


PRACTICE 302: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Life in America is the definition of anxiety. That was true in the year 2000 and is more so today. What is it like where you are located? Is there any way to get away from it? On top of that, the Great Waves of Change are coming. Can we limit anxiety in the face of these challenges? The Step says: “You are abiding with Knowledge, which is the source of all certainty in the world.”

Does this “certainty” lead to less anxiety? It does, with practice. A full journal this day. Many questions of this self. Yours may be similar or totally different.

6:30 a.m. Saturday, May 13, 2000 – The day I received my 1st computer – Win 98 – Office 2000 –

Life Info Sys – using MS tools – integrating goal structure –

To manage Knowledge –

The public corporate planetary database is set up for National/State/Local  it only deals with regions in the U.S. by MSAs – it leaves out were rural America – use the regional template –

> What do I value? What am I looking for? I value the earth – the natural environment and people, for which the built environment is required. I value civilization, the cooperative use of intelligence to create varieties of music, literature, films, that entertain/teach – I value stability and risk. I value communication, of which I've experienced less than I want with others –

I'm looking for my right place, my work, my true family and peers, that I might contribute. I want to be less busy – so I can discern more – learn – teach cooperation.

I'm building my foundation for space travel – for boundary crossing

- Where am I? The geography channel> the regional template

Local Planet Database –
- Where does _____ live?
- What's the address/coordinates
- Akashic Records –

tools for regional diplomacy -

we organize to simplify, to strengthen. – the danger is rigidity – loss of adaptability –

organization is a response to environmental conditions

if an organization continues to grow/survive – that suggests appropriate design – it still needs to adapt, if the environment changes.

a learning org is one that regularly asks "Where am I" in relation to its environment to check that it is sustainable and growing –

Jokes about changing a light bulb seem to assume the lightbulb is burned out. Sometimes the bulb or the fixture need to be changed when the light is still working.

- Stillness – I am the tree mapping the forest.

visitors to my branches tell me of the greater world – give me a remote view. As I've grown, I've been able to attract bigger birds –
---
 - Knowledge – S2K/GC way of K

This term is a welcome frame for the expression of my souls true need for relationship with the Creator
10:47 a.m. 



- I am an agent for regional intelligence, a diplomat at large for life in the greater community.

12:40 p.m. Practice #1 – late – needed to find my crystals – anxiety/concern. Step 301 – "I will not lose myself in anxiety today."

10:07 p.m. At the Dickey Ridge trailhead – Skyline Drive – getting away from the anxiety traps of the day. Cindy going ballistic over??? Her tiny room, her poor living conditions – what? The PC was frustrating for a number of reasons. I'd like some alcohol (what anxiety) but came here first for Practice #2 – "I will not lose myself in anxiety today."

Another attempt to map the spiritual relationships as explained thus far. Let us continue.

NNC



P.S. At Step 302, we are into Part Two of Steps, so if you’ve found this and find some appeal in this or other Steps, you should really go to the beginning blog post. From here you learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense and then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message