12/8/14

Step 342 - I am a student of Knowledge today. Review Entry for Step 341 - I am happy, for I can now receive.


Greetings All –


TODAY YOU ARE A STUDENT OF KNOWLEDGE. You are following your preparation step by step. You are learning to be unburdened of your own judgment and anxiety. You are learning to be confirmed by the presence of Knowledge within you and by the presence of love within your life. You are learning to honor yourself and learning to appreciate your world. You are learning to recognize your responsibility and learning to recognize the world’s need for this responsibility to be carried forth. You are learning to be still within and meaningfully engaged without. You are learning to receive. You are learning to give. You are learning to recognize that your life is being redeemed.


BE A STUDENT OF KNOWLEDGE TODAY and carry forth today’s directions as completely and as explicitly as you can. Remind yourself upon the hour that you are a student of Knowledge and take a moment upon each hour to think what this means, particularly in your current circumstances. In your deeper practice periods, actively engage your mind in considering what a student of Knowledge is. Recall what you have been taught thus far. Recognize what is being reinforced step by step and what you are being encouraged to relinquish. Your two practice periods are periods of active mental engagement where you look at today’s idea and attempt to see its meaning in terms of your life. When you think, think constructively, for all thinking must be constructive. When thinking isn’t necessary, Knowledge will carry you forth. In the world you must have Knowledge, and you must learn to think constructively because you are a student of Knowledge. Today be a student of Knowledge and you will honor that which guides you, that which leads you and that which blesses you. You will represent Knowledge, for you are a student of Knowledge.


PRACTICE 342: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.



Step 341 "I am [should be] happy for I can now receive."This another strong Step; positive as well. How could one be more positive than: "I am happy for I can now receive."

This is reflected in the journal:

6:20 a.m. June 22, 2000

Step 341 "I am [should be] happy for I can now receive."

I'm happy to be here spiritually in the Practices. The physical is bumpier – I don't see/feel a visibly powerful solution to my loss of status – attack.

8:30 a.m. Just read an email from Jean Hudon – a Paul White article connected – as all stories do – the beginning stories for our age – with a history of the Egyptian and Mayan temples. Underground cities – made by (a) higher level civilization(s).

How does one soul, in one body, connect to this? S2K is my path – which acknowledges the physical/mental – but is primarily spiritual.

I do not know and perhaps can't fully understand the stories of the physical/historical – but I can and do know Stillness. This will be the sounding point for my spirit.

10:58 p.m. Worked until 8:15 p.m. came home to eat/check email – eat. It is strange at work…how ever will I exist?

What do I think? It is unfair to me. What do I want? My reputation restored. What do I Know? Time to move on.

What do I think? Time to move. What do I want? Easy transition to "regional intelligence." What do I know? I've got to find customers/investors.

What what do I think? I need a plan. What do I want a no work – plan? Know? It shall be work.

Step 341 "I am Step 341 "I am [should be] happy for I can now receive." [should be] happy for I can now receive."

Let us continue.

NNC



P.S. At Step 342, we are 23 Steps from the end – Step 365. This is not the place to begin this Practice. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. January 1 is a good day to do so. Daily blog entries and Tweets begin again with Step 1 on January 1, 2015. I will be blogging year two, and referencing this collection of year 1 – day by day. Regardless, any day you choose to begin, you can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message