12/11/14

Step 345 - My Knowledge is my gift to my Spiritual Family. Entry for Step 344 - My Knowledge is the gift I give unto the world.


Greetings All –


YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS YOUR GIFT TO YOUR SPIRITUAL FAMILY, for you have come into the world not only to advance yourself and the world but to advance your Spiritual Family. Your specific learning group requires that you advance so that it may itself advance, for it is seeking a greater union as well. Throughout time you have been cultivating your range of and capacity for relationship. All of your successes thus far are embodied in the expression and the evidence of your Spiritual Family.


THE RETURN TO GOD IS THE RETURN TO INCLUSION in relationship. This is beyond your ability to comprehend, and it is certainly beyond your ideas and your idealism. It can only be experienced. It must be experienced, and through this experience you will understand that you have come here not only for your own redemption and not only to serve the world, but to serve those who have sent you. In this, your role becomes ever more important. In this, your preparation becomes ever more important. If you think of this, you will know that it is true.


UPON THE HOUR TODAY think of this idea and remember your Spiritual Family, whom you are now learning to remember. In your two deeper meditation practices, re-enter your sanctuary of Knowledge and attempt to experience the presence of your Spiritual Family. If your mind is still, you will realize that they are with you now. How could they be apart from you who cannot be apart from them, and as you are in the world they are with you now.


PRACTICE 345: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.





Notes from the first paragraph: “This is what I seek to be:” relates to the crew’s behavior. The text's: “give what it gives you to give “ draws this question: “What will be? Do I have some of it already.”

From the Journal:

Sunday, June 25, 2000

11:30 a.m. Awake @ 8 a.m. ---– email – got into a Learning organization response – now on the back porch – skimmed the Washington Post business section. No article declaring Tom Christoffel rich so he can pursue his hobby of regions since it’s not yet a product.

– Hey folks – there are regions, lots and lots of regional schemes in maps. And atlas of geography plus data for that geography would be helpful to lots of people.

Organize the public data bases geographically – not alphabetically – so people can benchmark their neighbors – and their peers. Two cities may be equal in size, but serve quite different regional populations.

Thus ends this volume… 11:52 a.m. [journal full]


12:06 p.m. Sunday, June 25, 2000 [first entry – new journal]  

Where am I? I was going to do my S2K stillness first, but the idea that it might lead to permanent enlightenment – that 30 minutes, meant I was dreaming and should check in first.

Right now I feel OK – safe in my home. Not immediately threatened by any attack or personal disaster to me or my family. I've enough health, wealth and energy this day that my pillars seem balanced.

My work is to expand the foundation for regions/cooperation.

I've been a “go with the flow”, sloppy decision-maker it seems. I've too much stuff and not enough savings/investments. This can and will be corrected.

Today the relationship with Cindy is OK. Work relationships can improve.

For my work – I need to be immersed in the world, then reflective, so that the way and type of information needed can be determined. Again – my role is small and I need to find partners.

Cash Flow Quadrant” was good in that it explained to me why things were so financially.

Step 344 – 1 p.m. I just had a 30 minute spontaneous stillness. OK



1:47 p.m. I just read the Epson 760 printer directions for set up. Compared to printers 5 and ten years ago – when PCs were getting started – this is very high quality at a low cost. At work – only self-motivated people would work this hard.

Many, many people are doing good work. The design, packaging, delivery, support – all is wonderful. Data is not so standardized – and it remains costly the fine, understand and use.

I shall find my peers & partners out there in data space.



Good Day. Let us continue.


NNC

 
P.S. At Step 345, we are 20 Steps from the end – Step 365. This is not the place to begin this Practice. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. January 1 is a good day to do so. Daily blog entries and Tweets begin again with Step 1 on January 1, 2015. I will be blogging year two, and referencing this collection of year 1 – day by day. Regardless, any day you choose to begin, you can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message