8/23/15

Step 235 - The power of Knowledge is becoming evident to me. (MP3) Entry for Step 234 - Knowledge serves humanity in all ways.


Greetings All –

Step 235 - The power of Knowledge is becoming evident to me. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

Step 235 - The power of Knowledge is becoming evident to me.

IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR YOU TO RECOGNIZE the power of Knowledge, for it is far greater than anything you have imagined. Yet, it is far simpler and more subtle than that which you can yet comprehend. It can be seen in the innocence of a child’s eyes; it can be imagined in the greatness of the movement of galaxies. In the simplest gesture or the greatest act, it can manifest itself.

ALLOW YOURSELF TO ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE ONLY BEGINNING to realize the presence of Knowledge in your life and in all life. This is determined by your capacity for Knowledge, which, along with your desire for Knowledge, you are now cultivating. That is why day after day you practice stillness and peace and only interrupt these practices with practicing the active engagement of your mind for great purposes. Here you are building your capacity as well as your desire, for each day you must practice because of the desire for Knowledge, and each practice develops your capability to experience Knowledge.

YOU ARE BEGINNING TO RECOGNIZE the presence of Knowledge, the power of Knowledge and the evidence of Knowledge. Remind yourself of this upon the hour and do not forget. Once again, in the depth of your longer practice periods, give yourself completely to entering stillness and peace, for this will undo all blame and unforgiveness within you and will show you the power of Knowledge, which you are now learning to accept.

PRACTICE 235: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Yesterday:  Step 234 - Knowledge serves humanity in all ways.

This Step gives a beautiful vision of Knowledge in the world. It doesn’t seem like I was able to take in all of that in the first pass through Steps. Year two, I focused on the challenge set forth in the third paragraph:


 4/14/01 Goal: Face myself completely. Promise – All I will find is K!

From the Journal:

2:18 a.m. Monday, March 6, 2000

What a day. Sarah will be here in 19 hours. Cindy is totally off. ---

S2K will get me where I need to be. This is what I Know. My focus is the work. This drama and trauma is of little benefit to me. ---

I have work to do. I have Sarah to try to get to treatment.

---
2:35 a.m. Step 234 - "Knowledge serves humanity in all ways."

8:05 a.m. This volume ends and the next begins. ---

8:12 a.m. Where am I? I am a stumbling, bumbling, fumbling student of Knowledge – with little maturity and lots of drama and trauma about me. It appears to be the way of the world. I'm doing my best to be here and find my place. I feel clear in my vision, though relationships get choppier by the minute. People point to a past that is no longer there – whenever rear-view vision of the future. Now is often overwhelming. Sarah will be here tonight. She needs to… I don't know. Everyone has needs. Someday they will be seen for their pettiness. The end of the world is the entry into the greater community. This is the revelation. Amen and Amen. El-tor to T-om working on his dots.

9:40 p.m. Sarah is here. It really looks like P-- has quit. I kept the housing workshop going forward. Don't know about River Rec? Where will this lead? I have no clue. It could help lead me to reclaim Knowledge. My choice is to use life for that purpose.

If your life is stressed out, how do you find time to do Steps? If you don’t make time to do Steps, what will stress do to you? Let us keep at it. The practicality has shown through clearly here and there, but change does not come easy, as has been explained previously in the Steps. Let us continue.

NNC

Journal second time x2 Step 234.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.