12/27/15

Step 361 - I am being led into the light of Knowledge today. (MP3) Entry for Step 360 - I must learn how to reveal greatness in the world.


Greetings All –

Step 361 - I am being led into the light of Knowledge today. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]


I am being led into the light of Knowledge today. Step 361

YOU CARRY THE LIGHT. Carry it with you each hour and in every circumstance. Use your entire day to practice carrying Knowledge. Do not try to express Knowledge, for Knowledge will do this itself when it is appropriate. Your task today is to carry Knowledge, to be attentive and to remember that Knowledge is with you. Whether you are alone or with others, whether you are at work or at home and whether you are in a situation that is pleasant or unpleasant, carry Knowledge within you. Feel it burning in your heart. Feel it filling the great expanse of your mind.

IN YOUR TWO DEEPER PRACTICE PERIODS, re-enter the sanctuary of Knowledge so that you may be refreshed and renewed, so that you may be blessed and honored and so that you may find reprieve and freedom. The more you find this in your inner life, the more you will be able to carry it into your outer life, for you are meant to carry Knowledge into the world today.

PRACTICE 361: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


 
We may need to put on our Earth-Humanity hat to accomplish this Step in our lives. The Steps says:

“TODAY IN YOUR DEEPER PRACTICE PERIODS, allow yourself to be instructed in how to reveal greatness in the world.”  I did that and recorded one short description in my journal:

6:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 11, 2000 – GC perspective – we can only survive as a race.

[Is humanity a learning organization?]

9:30 p.m. Practice #2 "I must learn how to reveal greatness in the world." The text said, "allow yourself to be instructed in how to reveal greatness in the world."

In Practice #1 I was taken to my original logic/spirit decision - A close-up of the edge showed a moving point – interface

At first I think, I heard the word harness and was then shown a railroad like pathway where I stood knee-deep. By walking I'd move the harness – which wasn't connected – the rail corridor was like the moving edge between spirit/logic.

What am I talking about here? It took some thought on my part, but is my “born again” experience, July 17, 1982, that I covered in the post of July 17, 2015, should you be interested. What you see, hear or feel, or … will depend upon your own modes of communication. It may give you a nudge in a certain direction or link memories and events in curious ways. It is up to you to understand what is being communicated. Recording these experiences is important as understanding most often comes later. Let us continue.

NNC
 
Journal second time x2 Step 360.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.