9/5/15

Step 248 - I will rely upon the Wisdom of the universe to instruct me. (MP3) Entry for Step 247 - I will listen to my Inner Teachers today.


Greetings All –

Step 248 - I will rely upon the Wisdom of the universe to instruct me. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

I will rely upon the Wisdom of the universe to instruct me. Step 248

RELY UPON THE WISDOM OF THE UNIVERSE. Do not rely upon yourself alone, for alone you know nothing. Alone, there is no Knowledge and no relationship. Rely upon the Wisdom of the universe, which is available to you within your Knowledge, which is stimulated by the presence of your Teachers. Do not think that you alone can do anything, for alone you can do nothing. But together with life, all things that are intended for your fulfillment and your greatest contribution are indicated and are so promised.

THEREFORE, REMIND YOURSELF OF THIS IDEA upon the hour and within your meditation practices, once again seek the refuge of Knowledge in stillness and in silence. Allow the Wisdom of the universe to express itself to you who are learning to receive this Wisdom in openness and in humility.

ALLOW THIS DAY TO BE A DAY OF LISTENING, a day of contemplation and a day of receptivity. Do not fall prey to habitual judgments or preoccupations, but allow this day to be a day of true access to life so that life may give unto you who are its servant.

PRACTICE 248: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Can it be that we have Inner Teachers? When young, we may have been told to listen to our good angel, not the fellow with the pitchfork on the other shoulder. We’ve seen it in cartoons. Even if we’ve experienced competing voices in our heads, perhaps listening to one in the past that led to an error, or a benefit, this might seem odd and nothing we want to talk about, unless we’re in a group that accepts this. That one might be guided by an angel or a muse has been expressed in art. Here’s my favorite, Hesiod Listening to the Inspiration of the Muse by Edmond-Francois Aman-Jean.

 
As for the Steps page, I wrote in the margin “I Listen to my Inner-Net,” year two in blue, and this at the bottom of the page.


Here trying to depict the trust relationships.

From the Journal:

5:41 a.m. Monday, March 20, 2000

I have actively begun to seek other options. I am indolent at times, but having a vision is a curse! S2K lessons seemed well time to assist me…

6:45 a.m. I listened. What did I hear? There is a pain to becoming free – a birthing/rebirthing that is experienced. You will continue to network. The needs are enormous.

In order for regional planning to advance, it must be defined.

Smart growth is best done in a regional context.

I've been working on the edge, in the evolutionary mud

In order for a region to work, it must be perceived as a local whole. In order for that to occur, it must have defined boundaries, otherwise it is simply trying to be the center of the world.

Organize by Regions –

Start out
Local/regional – the planet is local – so what is a region?
     – Sub local

Boundaries? – As a human, self-propelled, which ones count – water; elevation; heat – cold
- with technology many boundaries can be crossed

Whole – earth/the local planet is our major "whole"

Local region building – community precedes cooperation.

1:15 p.m. do we need this much world??
after watching Wall Street news.

9:30 p.m. take regions public

10:20 p.m. time for my 2nd practice. "I will listen to my Inner Teachers today."

I heard many things relating to my work – a continuation of that thinking. Is that my Inner Teachers? Your results will be different, though if you are on the same topic, send me an email. Let us continue.

NNC


Journal second time x2 Step 247.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.