9/21/15

Step 264 - I will learn of freedom this day. (MP3) Entry for Step 263 - With Knowledge all things become clear.



Greetings All –

Step 264 - I will learn of freedom this day. (MP3)  [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

I will learn of freedom this day. Step 264

TODAY YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN more about freedom. The step you take today will be very substantial in giving you a new viewpoint about freedom, about bondage, about problem solving and about the nature of true advancement.

TODAY THINK ABOUT YOUR LESSON ON THE HOUR and think about what freedom is. In your longer practice periods, devote your mind to thinking about freedom. This is a very important focal point today. In your longer meditations in particular, devote your mind entirely to reviewing your ideas about freedom. What do you think constitutes freedom? What do you think prevents people from being free? What produces a freedom that is lasting and secure? How can this be achieved? What will support it in the future? After you spend approximately thirty minutes thinking about all this in each practice, enter into stillness and silence. Open yourself to allow Knowledge to speak to you. Abide with your Teachers there. After you have exhausted your ideas, enter into stillness and receptivity.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU BE AWARE of your own ideas about freedom because until these are recognized and adjusted, they will continue to cast their influence upon you. They will continue to dominate your thinking and thus your behavior. A greater freedom is now available to you, but you must learn how to approach it. Today you shall learn more about freedom—what you think freedom is and what freedom really is.

PRACTICE 264: Two 40-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Clear? Like a path in the woods?


Clarity is what we want. Will Steps get me/you/us there?

From the Journal:

7:30 a.m. April 5 – Needing to hang on to Knowledge this day as Cindy vents her anger. I'm in the crossfire of so many angry women. If women are in the ascendancy for leadership on earth – that's reasonable – but why am I in me androgynous middle? Only Knowledge knows – and I go with the flow, discerning is much as I am able.

> Need tools to regionalize data – in order to see the relationships of greater community – must Benchmark/be able to see relationships.

1:07 p.m. Although I know this is uncomfortable, this is a process that leads to greater Knowledge.

5:15 p.m. – An interesting day (?) – S2K practice "With Knowledge all things become clear." This is my goal for sure.

10:45 p.m. I know I have a clear mission, yet I'm confused. Step 263 says "With Knowledge all things become clear."

5:30 a.m. April 6, 2000

Up early – What is clear?
I have not communicated well!
I am confused.
I do not understand the world.
My relationships are in limbo.
I've not built a financial foundation.
I've been ahead of the customer? (Joe C---)
I don't Know where I'm going.
I want to work at a more theoretical level to document my intuition/experience about  regions/regionalism/strategy.

Clear. That is the goal. Let us continue.

NNC


Journal second time x2 Step 263.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.