9/20/15

Step 263 - With Knowledge all things become clear. (MP3) Entry for Step 262 - How can I judge myself when I do not know who I am?



Greetings All –

Step 263 - With Knowledge all things become clear. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

With Knowledge all things become clear. Step 263

WHY ENGAGE IN ADDITIONAL SPECULATION? Why project further blame or judgment? Why make your life more complex and more frustrating when all things become clear with Knowledge? Why make your mind more complex? Why attribute more and more qualities to yourself? Why invent new levels of thinking and being when with Knowledge all things become clear? Why project more and more distinctions upon the world? Why make the world seem so hopelessly complex and meaningless when with Knowledge all things become clear?

YOU HAVE ONLY TO LEARN TO BE WITH KNOWLEDGE to see what Knowledge sees, to do what Knowledge does and to have the peace of Knowledge, the grace of Knowledge, the inclusion of Knowledge, the relationships of Knowledge and all that Knowledge contains, which the world cannot possibly duplicate.

IN YOUR TWO DEEPER PRACTICES return to being with Knowledge, in humility and simplicity, in stillness and in silence. Breathe Knowledge in. Allow Knowledge to enter and fill your body. Allow yourself to be immersed in Knowledge and all things will become clear, for with Knowledge all things become clear and all questions disappear.

PRACTICE 263: Two 30-minute practice periods.


This is not an easy Step. Is it a shattering as depicted here?


In the journal I was covering many bases this day, but do spend time on the Step.

6:40 a.m. Tuesday, April 4, 2000

They don't have the money to do what they want to do. As an entrepreneurial local government – I've gotten as far as I can.

People must learn to maintain their regional/local assets first – and to maintain that. Local assets become regional in support of the fabric. The built environment is an overlay.

Step 262 – "How can I judge myself when I do not know who I am."
oops – I'm a soul in the body and this is strange.

It is a time and materials universe?

7:41 a.m. Practice #1 continued. What is my true ambition? To bring Knowledge into the world. Is that really purpose? I'm not very good at it. My foundation in the world for being a Knowledge operative appears weak. Is this because I do not know fully yet who I am? That would be an emotional save. It is the feeling of being a stranger in a strange land.

8:30 p.m. Practice #2 –

12:11 a.m. April 5, 2000 "How can I judge myself when I do not know who I am." The easiest and truest answer must be that I cannot judge myself nor can anyone else. Just like ACIM – no judgment – only discernment – but how do we know we are discerning in a useful way? I sent out a message for help to Ellen and Joyce. I'm deep in confusion from the lessons, but understand that is the path.

Sarah was angry at 9 p.m. because Cindy took her room and her memories. We got outside and in the car for a drive – first to truth, then to the Skyline Drive because she wouldn't let go. The truth was she didn't like Cindy and was mad at me for marrying Cindy – just like most step-parents.

I told her I couldn't keep Cindy from the room, but also - no one could take her memories. We headed up the Skyline Drive. I said I wouldn't turn around until she dealt with her anger.

Anger is true feeling – I said (S2K) and it has to be dealt with. Since she was really mad at me, I said to drop the middleman – Cindy – and complain to me directly –
---

Make note of the call: I sent out a message for help to Ellen and Joyce. I'm deep in confusion from the lessons, but understand that is the path.  

Your results are, no doubt, different. Let us continue.

NNC
 
Journal second time x2 Step 262.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.