9/24/15

Step 267 - There is a simple solution to all the problems that face me today. (MP3) Entry for Step 266 - Review


Greetings All –

Step 267 - There is a simple solution to all the problems that face me today. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

There is a simple solution to all the problems that face me today. Step 267

ALL PROBLEMS THAT FACE YOU INDIVIDUALLY have a very simple answer. How will you find this answer? Will you find it by struggling with yourself? Will you find it by trying every possible resolution that you can think of? Will you find it by worrying about it and fretting over it? Will you find it by denying it and seeking pleasurable stimulation instead? Will you find it by sinking into depression and thinking that life is so hard for you that you cannot meet the demands of your own circumstances?

THERE IS A SIMPLE ANSWER TO THE PROBLEMS that you face today. It is to be found in Knowledge. Yet, to find Knowledge you must become still and observant and learn to disengage from fear and anxiety. Much of your life will be involved in solving problems, and it is in learning how to do this effectively, responsibly and even enthusiastically that you will achieve what you have come here to achieve.

REMIND YOURSELF OF THIS IDEA THROUGHOUT THE DAY and do not be deceived by the complexity of problems. Problems are only complex when you are trying to derive a benefit from resolving them or from avoiding them. When you have a preference that is governing your mind, you cannot see the obvious. As you learn now to look at each problem with Knowledge, you will see that the resolution is apparent. You will see that you could not recognize this before because you were afraid of the outcome in some way or you had anxiety that the resolution of the problem would leave you bereft and poor. You will have a different vision today.

IN YOUR TWO DEEPER PRACTICE PERIODS, abide with Knowledge. Do not attempt to answer your problems, but simply be still and receptive. Knowledge is aware of what things must be addressed and will cast its influence upon you so that you may respond to it and follow its direction. Without continual interference from you, the obvious will arise, and you will learn what to do step by step. Thus it is that you will realize there is a simple answer for all problems that face you. This will be an affirmation of Knowledge, and you will be happy that life is giving you these problems so that you may exercise your true abilities in response to them.

PRACTICE 267: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Yesterday:  Step 266 - Review

I did a thorough review back in the year 2000. One section that stands out is:

Step 259 – I have come to teach in the world. 4/1 the day of the lesson 4/7 today. As I reread the text – now at 12:50 p.m. I asked myself how that could have been the perfect lesson on 4/1 and again today as I reviewed it? The answer expressed itself to my senses easily, quickly, completely, overwhelmingly: Knowledge. So – my gratitude to S2K, GCW - and to Marshall Vian Summers.

As I was doing the Steps and reading the books of GCS, I was aware of how new this was in the world and that few people were students. This was odd, considering how quickly “A Course in Miracles (ACIM)” had spread, but given the small number of CGS students I was very grateful and honoring of Marshall for this work that was benefiting me so much. That is true still today, in 2014.

The Journal entries were numerous:

8:43 a.m. Saturday, April 7, 2000 The long review. Step 266.

253 – All things I truly need will be provided for me. 3/26 – I really am not sure what I need to do, what is my small part.

I choose to approach life with simplicity & honesty. My desire for Knowledge allows all things to come to me. I was able to integrate much on March 26. Right now I'm very confused about finances and investment. There was significant movement with this lesson.

254 – I trust my teachers who abide with me. I'd been aware of my guides, teachers, Valley Tribal Council prior to GWK. As I worked S2K I became aware of Spiritual Family more so. Earth family came to the front in 1983 with the separation from M.E. I certainly need guidance and am open to all the help/info they can get to my mind.

As a day, March 27 was a challenge. Still – the focus/obsession with regions – my small part.
---
Regions Work for a Local Planet by Tom Christoffel

More development> All politics is local and, since there's only one planet here, all life has a single set of physical boundaries. Gravity maintains a Single Community environment. Any "whole" is local. –
---
> local government boundaries are hard because specific responsibilities are associated with them. Regional boundaries – encompass two or more local boundaries.

(Thank you teachers – I do get the coffee, chocolate, sex and other sensory benefits as Earth link.)

> The world has been settled through the creation of bounded Nations – and their internal sets of states, counties, cities, towns.

Tom C – The man who sees Regions

11:25 a.m. Sarah is up. We have one more day. I'm taping a Neville Brothers – Ottmar Liebert video to cassette. Percussive music – I love. I imagine spirits might enjoy music – that sense carries over – clairaudience –

11:55 a.m. At downtown Front Royal – as I paid my house loan and stopped to let Sarah off for her meeting – it was suggested to me that Front Royal – the emerging regional center – might be my regions work project – like with the net – any point can be the center of the local planet – Front Royal can be a local/regional/center for planet earth.
---
328 – The errors of this world will not dissuade me. – This was particularly important for me as I headed to my title shift – and need to let go of the power people thought I had

On this day 3/28 – my life moved with the practice of this lesson.

Step 256 – The world is emerging into the greater community of worlds. - I moved this day – UFO – my ship –

257 – Life is greater than I had ever realized. – I am serving a greater life.(3/30) – Review – good movement plus a clear awareness that I’m only beginning.

258 – Who are my friends today? (3/31) – Everyone – but I need not interact with every one – smile more, talk less – write/map these lessons for my friends. Cindy is a friend – hard sometimes – I don't know the outcome – I do not wish pain, anger, attack – I am open to Knowledge for resolution. The trend does not feel good, but that could change.

Step 259 – I have come to teach in the world. 4/1 the day of the lesson 4/7 today. As I reread the text – now at 12:50 p.m. I asked myself how that could have been the perfect lesson on 4/1 and again today as I reviewed it? The answer expressed itself to my senses easily, quickly, completely, overwhelmingly: Knowledge. So – my gratitude to S2K, GCW - and to Marshall Vian Summers.

7 p.m. Back home from a day of roaming. Sarah and I – I'll miss my girl, but I know she is ready to be an adult in the world. The Exec. Planner notice was in the Winchester Star today. It shall be fun. They treated me well, so I will return the favor.

Back to the review. It may take a whole day from now on. We went to Warrenton. A few new and interesting book at BJ's, but I didn't buy anything.

260 – I am a friend of the world today. This too is a challenge. Those in the world need friends. I can be that. Discernment is always the tough part… I don't expect to help everyone – pick up every piece of trash. I can't, no one can – do it all.

261 "I must learn to give with discernment." No boundaries Tom gives till it hurts – but – why is that? Fear has driven my ambitions. I am not alone, I now know.
---
262 How can I judge myself when I do not know who I am? I can't – thus I'll have to wait until I know who I am.

263 – With knowledge all things become clear. This came April 5. It is the promise of S2K – and for this reason I move forward in practice.

264 – I will learn of Freedom this day. What did I learn? That freedom is found with my spiritual connection to the Creator.

This was a very important day, as the book said it would. I am becoming more comfortable with Knowledge. My level of comfort with others – that's another story…what will happen there?

265 – "There is a greater freedom waiting for me." This was true – the Holy Instant is freedom and I've been there. I am only a student – I am living in grace – no matter what mud flies.

Sarah returns to Texas tomorrow. I will miss her.

Your review may easily have been more complex than this. Generally we can’t write down the whole stream-of-consciousness that we are having, but get key phrases here and there get captured. Let us continue.

NNC

Journal second time x2 Step 266.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.