10/22/15

Step 295 - I am now penetrating the mystery of my life. (MP3) Entry for Step 294 - Review


Greetings All –

Step 295 - I am now penetrating the mystery of my life. (MP3)  [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

I am now penetrating the mystery of my life. Step 295

YOU ARE PENETRATING THE MYSTERY OF YOUR LIFE which seeks to reveal itself to you. The mystery of your life is the source of all that is manifest in your life. All that will be manifest and is intended to be manifest is embodied in the mystery of your life. Therefore, your current engagement as a student of Knowledge is absolutely fundamental to everything you will do in the world and to everything you will realize and fulfill in this life. It is absolutely fundamental to your need.

ALLOW THE MYSTERY TO BE MYSTERIOUS. Allow the manifest to be manifest. In this way, you will enter the mystery of Knowledge with reverence and openness, and you will engage yourself in the world with a practical emphasis and a concrete approach. This will enable you to be a bridge from your Ancient Home to this temporary world. Then, you will treat life in the universe with reverence and awe, and you will treat your self-application in the world with conciseness and responsibility. Here all your faculties will be properly cultivated and integrated, and you will be a vehicle for Knowledge.

WE WILL NOW BEGIN A MORE ADVANCED SECTION of your curriculum. You may realize that much of what you are learning you cannot yet understand. Many of the steps to follow will be to activate your Knowledge, to make it stronger and more present within you and to evoke within you the ancient memory of your true relationships in the universe and the meaning of your purpose here. Therefore, we will begin a series of lessons which you will not be able to comprehend but with which you must become engaged. You are now penetrating the mystery of your life. The mystery of your life holds all the promise for your life.

REMEMBER YOUR LESSON THROUGHOUT THE DAY. Recite it upon the hour and in your two deeper practice periods, enter into stillness and peace. Allow yourself to penetrate the mystery of your life so that the mystery of your life may be revealed to you. For all meaning, purpose and direction are born of your origin and your destiny. You are a visitor within the world, and your participation here must exemplify your greater life beyond the world. In this way, the world is blessed and fulfilled. In this way, you will not betray yourself, for you were born of a greater life, and Knowledge is abiding with you to remind you of this.

PRACTICE 295: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Yesterday:  Step 294 - Review


This thought recorded: “I do love the world.”

From the Journal:

5:27 a.m. Saturday, May 6, 2000 – awakened early by a charley-horse in my leg – so – I'm awake – this is S2K Step 294 Review day – henceforth – the practices shall be of greater depth – as my soul dances closer in its quest for Knowledge – my life will be simplified/organized –

My sense was to finish reading the messages in my black sketchbook. I read half last night – 12/21/96 to 9/17/99. The number of Knowledge parallel points was amazing and gratifying. As a student – I'm feeling movement –

8:53 a.m. – On the porch – my EOAS goal is Oct. 16, 2001 – 17 months – I've created my own subject – regional intelligence – using networks in the world of bounded localities to empower. Boundaries, unless illegal, or abusive, must be accepted – common –
– high risk diplomacy –
– bottom up –
– Local is not enough –
– sneaker nets empower

To be a publisher/writer takes great discipline – I've not had that to date – my life will have to be redesigned/reorganized.
---
the problem with efficiency in processes is that it has to be pointed in the right direction. – Efficiency in the wrong direction – not guided by intelligence, morality, it produces a mass –
a computer virus clogs/destroys computer data/– A human virus – Nazis – commit genocide.

My view – regional networking – internal/standard regions – & region to region.

Remote viewing – seeing the world through data/maps/art

Earth First –

It is easy to understand why I was attracted to WF S [World Future Society]–
---
NASCAR – a model for managed competition – family sport – this serves earth diversity –
– world music
– world communication – internet
– world manipulation –
– LTWK – governments already influenced by ETs – as the email/web community says.

11:25 a.m. Seeking, seeking to understand – on the CD – “Dance of Life” from “Sky of Grace.” Why do I love percussion? I like background music –

- some thought music/rhythmic sounds preceded language.

– life was once all music – rhythm and song, work gangs – to establish rhythm of tasks done together –
---
4:31 p.m.@ Little Bear – with my folding chair – for the long Practice Step 294

Step 281 – "Above all else I seek Knowledge." was on Easter Sunday, 4/23/2000.

6:07 p.m. Finished reading the lessons and journal for the two weeks. Overview:  significant change in my relationship to the world as a result of the expansion of my relationship to Knowledge.

I read the last chapter of LTGCW today as well. This passes the "it works" test – so I go to the next level of student commitment.

The change in me – since the start of S2K – feels good.

Throughout the review I was spacing out… There is no call for stillness in the lessons – it just happens.

Time to begin heading out…

This is getting deeper and that is good. Let us continue.

NNC

Journal second time x2 Step 294.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.