10/28/15

Step 301 - I will not lose myself in anxiety today. (MP3) Entry for Step 300 - I receive all those who are my Spiritual Family today.


Greetings All –

Step 301 - I will not lose myself in anxiety today. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

I will not lose myself in anxiety today. Step 301

DO NOT ALLOW THE HABIT OF LOSING YOURSELF in anxiety to capture your mind this day. Accept that you are entering a greater life with a greater sense of purpose. Allow yourself to rely upon the certainty of Knowledge within you and its confirmation of your true relationships. Be at peace this day. Allow stillness to abide with you as you walk through the world.

UPON THE HOUR REPEAT TODAY’S IDEA. In your deeper practices, use it as an invocation to begin and as a benediction to complete your meditation. In your meditations allow yourself to be still. Do not let uncertainty capture you today. Do not let anxiety take you away. You are abiding with Knowledge, which is the source of all certainty in the world. You are abiding with it, and you are allowing it to spread its potency and its gifts to you who are learning now to reclaim certainty for yourself. Allow this day to be a confirmation of your studenthood. Allow this day to be an expression of Knowledge.

PRACTICE 301: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Picture: Driving into a tunnel; a closed space – creates anxiety for some – particularly if you’ve not done it before.


The notion of Spiritual Family is compelling. It explains a lot. Is it something that you have experienced? The Step says: “In your longer practice periods, engage your mind actively in attempting to understand the message that you are given today.” As of the day of this Step, much was recorded in the journal.

5:45 a.m. Friday, May 12, 2000 Up early – for a reason(s) unknown. Dreamt of looking for an apartment, then deciding I wouldn't leave here.

I'm still doing all the work –

Step 300 – I receive all those who are my Spiritual Family today. "Knowledge will reveal what you must know and must do. You are not meant to be burdened with attempting to understand that which is beyond your comprehension. But you are given the responsibility to respond to the communication that is being given to you from the mystery of your own life and from the power of God in your life."

"Try to understand what Spiritual Family means."

I really understood what family meant when I went back to Wisconsin with the kids after the separation [1981] – and was accepted – without the shame I associated with divorce/failure in relationships.

- Shared challenges build community. War is an effective way of uniting one community against another.

7:58 a.m. "David is in a difficult situation and it will take him years to work out of it." I was able to get Cindy to voice this thought rather than "I wish he didn't have to deal with this." – Which in effect is saying – I wish he'd had a different life. That is an irritating fantasy.

What I do for David is tell him I love him, I understand the difficulty of his situation, I acknowledge his growth and greater maturity, I sympathize with his pain, I encourage him to remain strong, and I give him the thought that things will get better – Hope

This I give because this is also what I need in my life. It is given somewhat by my parents – but in the wishy/magical/fantasy way. "I just want you to be happy’" is what Mom says – but she can't demonstrate that herself.

Guidance, support is what I've experienced – plus in observing other spirit/guidance interactions, I'd come to experience and even name my spiritual family. I've sought their guidance and receive their wisdom often. Honestly, I've not used it that well, but am learning to be better as a student of S2K.

It seems a few key thoughts, people have driven/drive much of the change in systems. Even flawed designs with enough investment work until they fall flat under the weight of error or evolve into something more functional.

The opposing trends of separation/fragmentation and integration are constantly at work in an expanding / energy converting process humans call development.

While E=MC2 - suggesting a fixed mass of the universe/Energy conversion – but what of intelligence – knowledge – which networks the fixed assets to create additional value?

*community creates value – energy beyond the physical limits of E=MC2

8:17 p.m. A funny day. I really have friends in Front Royal – and want to help my community – Generated the Work Program – Budget – I can now do it in 2 days**[with math errors embedded by Sandy.]

What does Spiritual Family mean? to me – it fills the gap between God/the unfathomable Creator – and my soul. It explains why and how I am not alone. Our guides are more than that – it plays out
Above/below – though I'm not certain that all earth family circles match the spiritual circles.

The presence of Spiritual family/guides/teachers give a depth to spiritual life. If there's not time, there must be movement, if there are lessons, missions, destinies. The reclamation of Knowledge – the management of the manifest – it appears needed; how did it get to be needed? These are the operational realities of the existence of Spirit Families – in which environment there is growth of a magnitude that be recognized/acknowledged.

(My) spiritual family is a reflection of reclamation. In a recent reading --- – Grandpa Christoffel said I brought a type of love the Family didn't have before.

It did not seem that my love was special…but might it have been?

9:30 p.m. Back to finish the practice – had to wake up – sherbet – TV – the issues of the world.

> Spiritual Family – intrinsic – You did not choose it – you're born of it./What is the relationship to life? The Tibetan Buddhists – where they know their next birth – for the Dalai Lama and perhaps others – must be in more direct communication/yet – they could not keep their country free under the assault by the Chinese – they are already connected to spiritual family – but not everyone makes it.

"All accomplishment in K is the reclamation (of relationships and your Spiritual Fam. are those reclaimed)…return to God."

>In the beginning – a scattering of spirits – in the end a return to home?

By banding together we can find our way home? Was there a diaspora of souls from heaven – and now a long time reclaim – return?

10:30 p.m. Again reading GCW Vol. II – Discernment – timing is perfect – Thx

I might have edited more out of this day’s entry, but the full text is included. These reflections were important to my journey. Your thoughts will be important to yours. Record them in your journal. It is important for reviews. Let us continue.

NNC

Journal second time x2 Step 300.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.