10/25/14

Step 298 - Mavran Mavran Conay Mavran calls upon those who practice Knowledge with you Entry for Step 297 - Novre Novre Comey Na Vera Te Novre


Greetings All –


TODAY’S INVOCATION CALLS UPON THOSE who practice Knowledge with you in the Greater Community so that the strength of their undertaking and their great achievements may embellish all of your attempts and all of your practices as a student of Knowledge. Today’s invocation engages your mind with all minds which are engaged in the reclamation of Knowledge in the universe, for you are a citizen of a Greater Community as well as a citizen of your world. You are part of a great undertaking existing both within the world and beyond, for God is at work everywhere. The True Religion, then, is the reclamation of Knowledge. It finds its expression in each world and in each culture, and there it acquires its symbolism and its rituals, but its essence is universal.


PRACTICE UPON THE HOUR REPEATING TODAY’S INVOCATION and as you do so, take a moment to feel its impact. You can find a way to do this in all of your circumstances today, and this will remind you of your Ancient Home and the potency of Knowledge that you carry within you. In your deeper practice periods, repeat your invocation and then enter into the sanctuary of Knowledge in stillness and in humility. When your practice period is complete, once again repeat today’s invocation. Allow your mind to engage itself with that which is beyond the limited scope of human involvement, for Knowledge speaks of a greater life within the world and beyond. It is this greater life which you must now entertain. It is this greater life which you must now receive, for you are a student of Knowledge. Knowledge is greater than the world, but Knowledge has come to the world to serve.
PRACTICE 298: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Mavran Mavran Conay Mavran is another phrase of Invocative Language . The link goes to the New Message Wiki which provides an overview and explanation of this and other phrases, many of which are being introduced in this series of Steps.
 
 
This Step generated a great amount of thought. Reading the Step the day before, this phrase: “The ancient memory of your Home and the memory of all true relationships that you have reclaimed thus far in your entire evolution are thus remembered with today’s idea,” led me to ask:


 “Does this number exceed 1?” I wondered if I had claimed any relationships in my evolution – evolution? By the end of the Practice day, 5/9/2000, I had a different sense.

 
This is set out in the journal. As we go into the final stretch of Steps, it seems I am writing more, because more is happening. Your situation is likely to be the same. Even though the journal does take time, capture what you can.

5:25 p.m. Tuesday, May 9, 2000 – Rest Stop south of Fredericksburg on I 95. I left @ 6:30 A.M. In order to make a 9 A.M. Health Department AOSE advisory committee meeting. It was interesting – I hope I was helpful.

I left w/o time for 30 min Practice – so I must do Practice #1 here. Step 297 – Novre Novre Comay Na Vera Te Novre.

I was angry at Cindy last night for not respecting my boundaries. I was writing an email to M.E. and Cindy was talking about scuffs on the kitchen floor. I'd talked to David during the day – he was in a bad place – M.E. needs to stop hassling him. I don't know how to get through to her –

The text for 297 says "The Ancient memory of your Home and the memory of all true relationships that you have reclaimed thus far in your entire evolution are thus remembered with today's idea." As I read that last night I wondered and wrote in the text "Does this number exceed 1?" Do I have any true relationships that I've reclaimed?

Driving down this morning I tried to think of good/true relationships.

I suppose my “reclaimed relationships” are my spiritual family – Besides Regina – that might include Walter Christoffel and Joseph Kennedy – Johnson. My never met – Grandma Johnson (Sudbrink) (Jo Evans – maybe Jo Schaaf) In life – my true relationships are family David & Sarah, Mom & Dad, Penny & Diane ---
Friends – all H.S., College, Navy friends are faint
Work – Steve M---/Bob L--- – maybe Art C--- –
– Region – Joe C---, Hank Z., Chris F---?, Jim M---, Mayor A---, Howard K---l,…
– TLC – Sue, Christen (?), Charles, a few huggers –

– Regions – Pat A---, Howard G---, Bill D---, (?) – Dan M--- –

– I travel light – I'm free –

– How can humanity better care for its environments, natural and built – it fragments with population growth. – That's new – "Growth Fragments" –

Amen & Amen

5:50 p.m.

7:05 p.m. Now at Arby's Fredericksburg – seeing a family of 5 – mom, dad – 3 boys – 10, 5 – maybe 3 – the youngest jerking everyone around – whiny – all serve him. I could say something – but what would it be? Parents are so helpless – where did our society lose it?

Let's go to earth & live in dysfunctional families. How can we be sane? I do not know.

The day’s meeting was tedious – a State committee for ASOE – the soil scientists who design/locate septic systems. The regulations – the knowledge is DNA for the Commonwealth. In natural systems – is it such a process? The blood cells debated the structure of the heart, the arteries – the organs designed by themselves/plus the whole – The body of Christ – any whole is Christed?

10:05 p.m. At home – as I passed Truth 



Naked Mountain – aka Naked Truth – aka Truth

– it came to me that I too was/am a reclaimed relationship in my spiritual family. Therefore – in my service – I am not to judge. This was on I-66 – as I drove west – I tried to think my way out of it. I would like to believe I was never a rebel, separated, child of God.

My – "Here am I send me," vision may be true – but something preceded that.

So – humbled – yet full of the Grace of God which reclaimed me before – I continue my student ship with Practice #2.

11:55 p.m. Practice #2 – hard to stay in stillness – came out @ 15 min – then 11 left, then 8 – I decided to stick in my seat on the back porch – no matter how much my body wanted to move. I had a glimpse of my reclaimed relationships – there are many perhaps hundreds – many but my own reclamation was 1st – This was not the Valley Tribal Council – a much smaller group.

After that – tortillas & salsa – and reading the daily newspapers.

How are souls reclaimed? How was I reclaimed? What does one do? Is it the born again experience – or something deeper.

Lord Kitchener came to mind – his journey in the slums and dark ones on the spirit side – that's the only encounter with that view.

If you made it all the way through, thanks. A varied stream of thought. You can do the same in your journal. I make a reference to “Truth” which is a mountain I’ve driven by for years. It is a vortex and when I pass it, I listen. Sometimes there’s a thought. I encountered vortices when visiting Sedona, Arizona in 1990. Returning to the Shenandoah Valley, there was also an equal sense of energy. Whereas the Sedona rocks were mostly red, the Blue Ridge rocks were green. Blue referred to the haze in the sky over the mountains.

Also included in this entry is the phrase: “Let's go to earth & live in dysfunctional families.” In the early 1990’s, trying to make sense of incarnation, the fact that we somehow chose our circumstances and ended up in families that were challenging, I posited that there was a place in Heaven, something like a Starbucks café where we sat around and, considering the perfection of that life, said to one another: “Let’s go to earth and live in dysfunctional families. That will be fun.” Then I’d add, “I came for the coffee and chocolate.”

That might be too frivolous for The Teachers, but my guides do have a sense of humor. Let us continue.

NNC



P.S. At Step 298, we are into Part Two of Steps, so if you’ve found this and find some appeal in this or other Steps, you should really go to the beginning blog post. From here you learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense and then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message