7/23/15

Step 204 - I will be at peace today. (MP3) Entry for Step 203 - The Greater Community is influencing the world I see.



Greetings All –

Step 204 - I will be at peace today. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

I will be at peace today. Step 204
BE AT PEACE TODAY. Let not your negative imagination conjure up images of loss and destruction. Let not your anxiety overtake your concentration on Knowledge. To objectively consider your world and the Greater Community in which you live should not incite fear but respect—respect for the power of the time in which you live and its importance for the future, respect for your own emerging abilities and their usefulness in the world that you perceive, respect for the greatness of the physical universe and respect for the power of Knowledge which is greater even than the universe that you perceive.

REMIND YOURSELF TO BE AT PEACE UPON THE HOUR. Utilize your strength and your devotion for this. Give yourself to this. In your deeper meditation practices, using the RAHN word if necessary, allow your mind to become still so that it may enter into the greatness of Knowledge, which it is intended to serve. Be at peace today, for Knowledge is with you. Be at peace today, for you are learning to be with Knowledge.

PRACTICE 204: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Though I’d read in the New Age genre about ET and UFO, and was spurred by the TV program Sightings in the 1990’s, the Steps here give a new approach to what might be happening. Taking note of the alien abduction reports, that looked to me like humans were being treated as “lab rats;” nothing humane about that. The Galactic Federation, which communicated through Sheldan Nidle, did seem to have some answers. Entries continue to show the work-out of my thinking on regions, which goes on yet today in the regional/greater community context.


6:20 a.m. Friday, February 4, 2000 – Regions Work must wait. Cancel Houston? Have compassion for Tom
Regionalize Your Database and Services.

8:25 a.m. How strong is my mind? I'm always searching for new information to help connect and understand the flow of life. S2K – GCW alters my understanding of my placement in the context. I've always seen things differently – but have been able to please adults. I'm not sure I've attained adulthood yet, because that implies complete information.

Strong minds can create their own reality, own value systems, which may work in the short term. No matter what I or another think, unless an idea/perception gains broader acceptance – it will not spread. Those ideas which feed/and then seem to control fears, do well.

My search for kindred spirits has been long term. I've had support from spirit, from my guides, no doubt.

Regionalize Data now – use State regions -

Virginia has strong regions because of the Data Alignment.

 9:48 p.m. I am very confused. So what is new? From the time I left work – 6 p.m. – until now I've eaten continuously, checked email, now Sheldan Nidle, to find some engaging meaning/Knowledge. I sent an email to the S2K folks asking about how you find family? I'm still buried at the office. The brain can only do so much these days – it may be age – or just burn out.

10 p.m. Step 203 – "The Greater Community is influencing the world I see."

Practice #2 – involved and active to be objective. "Weaker minds are influenced by stronger minds. This is true in your world and in all worlds." Do I have a strong mind? Or is it just lucky not to have gotten in too much trouble or too rich? I'm easily overwhelmed by the universe – things scale up so easily to massive proportions and I become miniscule and disappear. There is – of course – much to do – be here now – and I have that – but it ex…

Step 203 goes on to say "…you are engaged now in making your mind strong and learning to respond to Knowledge which represents the force for good everywhere in the universe."

"– Fear is not called for. What is called for is objectivity so that you make comprehend the greatness of your world, your universe, your opportunity within it."

– I see opportunity, but I see it alone…not too many – if any – see what I see. I am very lonely in my knowledge, so I withdraw –

I'm ready folks
                  Love Tom

10:40 p.m. preparing for bed – What do I think, what do I want, what do I know?

– I think it is time to simplify my life. I want to do it without hurting anyone, including myself. I know my world involves regions.

– Regionalize your data – your business – create alignments – know your neighbors and your peers – simultaneously.

Am I in the wilderness? LTWK  p 73 could that be the feeling/sense I have?

– Global mindset business – local mindset governance/taxes.

On top of this, a few thoughts on the Steps page.


 
“Flooding the planet with souls-promoting divisiveness” a speculation on my part. Then, “more than ‘the spell of matter,’” that a term from Ken Carey’s “The Starseed Transmissions: An Extraterrestrial Report” published in 1982. The source is explained in the text of the book and the paragraph is excerpted below:


There was and still remains many beautiful thoughts given to us from the realms of Spirit. Making sense of all of this is our goal and, is overcoming perhaps “the spell of matter.”

NNC
 
Journal second time x2 Step 203.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.