7/9/15

Step 190 - The world is emerging into the Greater Community of Worlds and that is why I have come. Entry for Step 189 - My Spiritual Family exists in all places.


Greetings All –

Step 190 - The world is emerging into the Greater Community of Worlds and that is why I have come. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

“The world is emerging into the Greater Community of Worlds and that is why I have come.” Step 190
YOU HAVE COME INTO THE WORLD at a great turning point, a turning point only part of which you will see in your own lifetime. It is a turning point where your world gains contact with the worlds in its vicinity. This is the natural evolution of humanity, as it is the natural evolution of all intelligent life in all worlds. Your world is seeking a Greater Community. This will require that your world’s own internal community become unified. This is also a part of the evolution of all intelligent life in all worlds. You have come here to serve this. There are many levels of service and many things that need to be contributed—on a personal, on a community and on a world level. You are part of this great movement of life, for you are not here for your own purposes alone. You are here to serve the world, and thus be served in return.

TODAY IN YOUR TWO LONGER PRACTICE PERIODS, investigate the idea for the day. Give it serious thought, observing those ideas that are in harmony with it and those ideas that disagree with it. Examine your feelings both for and against this idea. Examine your preferences, your prejudices, your beliefs, your hopes, your fears, and so forth. This constitutes the first half of each practice period. In the second half, enter stillness and silence, using the word RAHN if you find it to be helpful. Remember that both of these mental activities are necessary and complementary, as you shall learn in the future. Upon the hour repeat the idea for today. Allow it to provide that which you need to see the world in a new way.

PRACTICE 190: Two 30-minute


From the Journal:

12:15 a.m. Saturday, January 22, 2000 –

– Earlier this evening. I am benefiting from S2K. The email responses from Ellen and ____ ? Were obviously from the dedicated and therefore blind. They had a “This is the only way” sense in their answers. That had me picture Unseen Ones getting away with something – because of the strong belief.

7:25 a.m. – not anything bad, but funny – let's tell them this… A laugh – weapons hid on the planet, the Lemuria and Atlantis as colonies.

I certainly believe in an unseen dimension from which thoughts and ideas come, but the messages are often conflicting. Obviously there are limitations in language, symbolism, hearing and receiving. All that aside, no one really tells the same story – so I conclude there is as much confusion on that side as there is here. Where do new souls come from?

10:05 a.m. where am I? Some losses are never recovered. There are real mistakes in the physical world.

Experience and the sharing of experience.

Looking at the print of a Golden Eagle-from Wintercount.




The head conveys pride and self-confidence – but what is inside? Does an eagle know it is handsome? Its look does not come from the Eagle’s own design, that is a result of breeding decisions within the species. Still, the Eagle has meaning, purpose, direction with in its context and humans take it to be symbolic. Different cultures give id different meanings.



Once I found the topic of planning, I had meaning, purpose and direction. In the last 30 years that has been honed to a focus on status structure and my theme of regions work.

I network, but do not have the social graces – the buy-in of staff? I see a greater world – I serve a greater world. I need S2K and have received it. I know I need more souls –

As I read GCW and S2K – knowledge is always present and available to every soul. Knowledge has always been at work in the universe and in this world. S2K is a method of increasing contact. It is a more current version of communicating what has always been. I've been seeking my spiritual kin all my life. I've had success in connecting with people.

Assuming my current meaning, purpose, direction is relatively accurate… My goal is then to stay in body in order to continue in this arena.

12:05 a.m. Sunday, January 23 – Saturday – Internet anxiety – reading books and magazines at Barnes & Noble – surfing the web for a free/cheap site – still not knowing what the product is – beyond the concept of world fragmentation.

Spiritual family – I'm open to ideas. I'm trying to spend time with the wife even as I space out on regions and S2K.

Inspired by Pat Rice's notice in the Winchester Star – being recognized as a leader in Thai Chi. She focused nationally, traveled and studied on her own. My path as well – I've seen others do the same. It is lonely, but who else is there?

In Part Two now, the practice model is "engage the idea actively, then enter stillness."

Practice # 2  189 – My Spiritual Family exists in all places. – "Not merely cast human values, assumptions and goals upon your world… This blinds you to the world's purpose and evolution." – Let me use Eagle/Hawk values – birds – the bird mind and being. Or cat – or equipment, like a computer, car or ink pen. Working is valued – or is it work. Cold requires warmth for mammals. Yet – homes are not there for all. Relationships – challenging. I go through movement… But why? I see others cultivate their knowledge, do their practice. Not enough for me though. Missing some things perhaps – war just chronic drought. Stillness comes closer.

Another exploratory day. Am I 100% with the teaching? No, some skepticism is evident. That is OK. I’ve included the image that I referred to in my journal. It is a card published by my sister’s company in Colorado. The other important information is included. Native American spirituality evidences Knowledge in its teachings, as do the other historic religions. Each people had prophets and messengers inspired by the Angelic Presence.

Let us continue. It is okay to be skeptical.

NNC
  
Journal second time x2 Step 189.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.