7/20/15

Step 201 - My mind was made to serve Knowledge. (MP3) Entry for Step 200 - My thoughts are too small to contain Knowledge.


Greetings All –

Step 201 - My mind was made to serve Knowledge. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

My mind was made to serve Knowledge. Step 201
UNDERSTANDING THIS, YOU WILL REALIZE THE VALUE of your mind, and you will not deprecate it. Realizing this, you will understand the value of your body, and you will not deprecate it. For your mind and your body are but vehicles to express Knowledge. In this, you become the recipient of Knowledge. In this, you remember your great Heritage. In this, you are comforted by the assurance of your great destiny.

THERE IS NO ILLUSION HERE. There is no self-deception here. Here all things find their right order. Here you understand the true proportion of all things. Here you understand the value of your mind, and you will not want to give it tasks of which it is not capable. Thus, your mind becomes constructively applied and will be unburdened with attempting the impossible. Realizing this, you will see that your body is made to serve your mind, and you will understand the value of your body and its great application as a tool for communication. In this, you will accept its limitations, for limited it must be. You will also appreciate its mechanism. You will appreciate all of the encounters that you have with other individuals in this world. You will be glad, then, that you have a mind and a body so that you may communicate the power and the essence of Knowledge.

REPEAT YOUR IDEA FOR TODAY UPON THE HOUR and consider it. In your two deeper meditation practices, allow your mind to become still so that it may learn to serve. You must relearn that which is natural to you, for you have learned the unnatural, which must now be unlearned. In its place the natural will be stimulated, for when the natural is stimulated, it becomes expressed. Then the mind re-engages with its true function, and all things find their true value.

PRACTICE 201: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Yesterday:  Step 200 - My thoughts are too small to contain Knowledge.

From the Journal:

6:30 a.m. Wednesday, February 2, 2000

8:30 a.m. Back in Virginia. Why? The future is cooperation. Cooperation is supported by a network hub. It is our job to be that hub –

11 a.m. I’ve yet to become totally motivated. Vitality is low at this juncture. I can’t solve most of the problems except by hard, hard work.

The inability to self-manage makes one very vulnerable in a more harsh environment.

Depressed again. How are the pillars doing?

Relationships – I can’t help
Health – sore – depressed
Work – Overwhelmed
Spirit – What Spirit?

Poor me Mind & Bod. Spirit – lost & disconnected.

I’m, not connected to anything – it all looks hopeless.

Step 201 – moving ahead one to what I need now. “My mind was made to serve Knowledge.” This I can believe.  

5:30 p.m. I’m needing to change the flow of work & responsibility here. …

6:25 p.m. 2nd practice for “My mind was made to serve Knowledge.” It seems that every time I come back from being with the kids I wonder why I’m here and not closer to them. The PDCs are very close to big investment. It is a path for them that I began. It is invisible – which is not important. …

My mind was made to serve Knowledge. Is where I am the best place to do so?

Step 203 is “I behold the Greater Community today.” I was inclined to move on to that, since it gives the perspective I need. I’m seeing and feeling too much. Then back to 201 – where the test says “Here you understand the value of your mind, and you will not want to give it tasks of which it is not capable. Thus, your mind becomes constructively applied and will be unburdened with attempting the impossible.”

My mind must become still so that it can learn to serve. I’ve been picking service for my mind – I may not be 100%/50%/25% accurate in the picks. The menu keeps getting bigger. Year ago I saw our PDC stepping on ahead of others. We are still there… though it is tough…

My mind has carved out an impossible life for me. I need to ease back – simplify – so that my mind is truly available to Knowledge. Many are at work speeding up the pace of change in the world. I ask that Knowledge direct me to my place. Love – T-om

9:55 p.m. The goal… early to bed – to rest and center – if I can be still, I can be a conduit for Knowledge.

- Scenario of necessity – that is what S2K suggest – a future orientation – forget the past>

This day, I was a mess. I did the "Pillars Practice" from Living The Way of Knowledge. Then I moved on to Step 201 and even thought about moving to Step 202. The practice of Steps can clean you out. I’m dealing with many issues, not all details included. In the end I affirm dedication to Knowledge. Your journey may or may not have such events.

The Steps page has a graphic which is an attempt to illustrate the Step: My thoughts are too small to contain Knowledge. K is, of course, Knowledge and I am the dot on the page.

 
Let us continue.
NNC

Journal second time x2 Step 200.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.