7/12/15

Step 193 - I shall listen to others without judgment today. (MP3) Entry for Step 192 - I will not neglect small things today.


Greetings All –

Step 193 - I shall listen to others without judgment today. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

“I shall listen to others without judgment today.” Step 193

LISTEN TO OTHERS WITHOUT JUDGMENT TODAY. Knowledge will indicate if what they are saying is of value or not. It will do this without any form of condemnation, without any comparison and without any evaluation on your part whatsoever. Knowledge is attracted to Knowledge, and it is not attracted to that which is not Knowledge. Therefore, you may find your rightful way without contributing judgment or hatred upon the world. This is your Inner Guidance system serving you. It will lead you where you need to be and will lead you to contribute where your contributions can be of the greatest value. If you listen to others without judgment, you will hear both Knowledge and the call for Knowledge. You will see where Knowledge exists and where it has been denied. This is natural. You do not need to judge people to make this determination. It is simply known.

LISTEN TO OTHERS SO THAT YOU MAY EXPERIENCE yourself listening, for it is not your task to judge the world or to determine where and how your gifts should be given. It is your task to experience yourself in life and to allow Knowledge to arise, for Knowledge will give itself when and where it is appropriate. This allows you to have peace, for you are not trying to control the world.

ALLOW YOUR PRACTICES TO BE DEEP. Practice upon the hour as before. Listen to others today so that you may experience yourself in relationship with them, so that their true message to you may be given and comprehended. This will affirm for you the presence of Knowledge and the need for Knowledge in the world all at once.

PRACTICE 193: Hourly practice.

Note: “Knowledge is attracted to Knowledge, and it is not attracted to that which is not Knowledge. Therefore, you may find your rightful way without contributing judgment or hatred upon the world. This is your Inner Guidance system serving you.”

Today’s picture could be a yard full of junk, but listening without judgement, we might find it a treasure trove of “Great Waves” supplies.



From the Journal:

8:15 a.m. Tuesday, January 25, 2000

It is snowing. My vitality is up. I have alignment with my Knowledge. The talent pool of the region is always greater than the local pool. We can bring together mass choirs – it is the region – it is the group.

Last night I saw a job on the Internet – Southern Growth Policies Board – it looked interesting – Tech program manager – an opportunity to work with regions/
community colleges in tech literacy promotion.

Then, on today's email I saw conference announcement for a meeting in Canada about the new regional/urban globe.

Johnny Region-seed

I will not neglect the small things because, at the PDC, things must be in order when I leave.

10:05 a.m. The small thing I've been working on our my writings – which are sloppy because I don't have the time to devote to them. It would be nice to have editorial help.

The key to surviving is to have a network. Employees may or may not be part of the network. In the new startup model – sweat equity – human capital is used to attract private capital.

In what markets does a business need to have visibility?

I am following not what I know – what I know is important. The region works – because of its design/structure. Whomever is in the regional seat has to take that view.

Planning is nothing, communication for coordination is everything.

What is the match between structured networks and geography? In that lies the power of unity. I see it all simple and clear. I only have, through my anecdotal data/experience.

The GC is here… How will we know what to do?

Back to the small, NS Valley reality… How do I do it? The region serves the region.

My practice: Regional Community Building

5:35 p.m. I've been busy since I got to the office. My thoughts on being here was that I want my mind and body actions to align with knowledge/with spirit – if I can be top down.

I answered emails and the phone. Had good contact with people. I am needed here – even if I can't get the cooperation I want. I could go elsewhere – but – there's this need.

8:30 p.m. practice #2 – the step is "I will not neglect small things today." I did many things today – and didn't get other things done – I don't know what is small –

8:57 p.m. practice #2 – on Friday I will speak to a drug counselor about intervention.

Doing the Step practice and trying to integrate the ideas in my life. If you have gotten this far, that may be your focus now. I’ve put in links to help people with word references. From time to time I like to play Mass Choir music. The one thing I’ sure of when listening to these groups is that they all love God. There is much more on YouTube if you are interested.

NNC
 
Journal second time x2 Step 192.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.