Greetings All –
I AM AT ONE WITH THE GREATEST TRUTH OF LIFE.
WHAT IS THE GREATEST TRUTH OF LIFE? It is something that must be experienced,
for no great truth can be contained in an idea alone, though ideas may reflect
it within your current experience. Great truth is a product of great
relationship. You hold a great relationship with life. You hold a great
relationship with your true Teachers who are within you. Eventually you will
experience great relationship with those in your outer life, but first you must
experience the source of your great relationship in its true establishment
already. Then it is a matter of merely transferring it to the world outside,
which you will do naturally in time.
IN YOUR TWO PRACTICE PERIODS, practice feeling this relationship. Again you are asked to receive because you must receive this to give it. Once it is received, it will give of itself naturally. In the process of this your worth is re-established because it is quite apparent. You do not need to misrepresent yourself or your experience. To share a great love honestly means you must be experiencing it. It is this experience that we wish to give you today.
PRACTICE 25: Two 15-minute practice periods.
- Dickey Ridge Trail, Shenandoah National Park - May 13, 2002
There is a little bit in my journal from this Step from 1999, but reading it today, Step 24 became a powerful check list. It is quite striking in its content:
- YOU ARE INDEED WORTHY OF GOD’S LOVE.
- In fact, you really are God’s love.
- Without pretense of any kind, at the very core of yourself, this is your True Self.
- It is not the Self you yet experience, and until you do experience it, do not pretend that this is your experience.
- But hold in true awareness that this is your Self.
- You are a person, but you are greater than a person.
- How can you be unworthy of God’s love if that is what you are?
- Your Teachers surround you and provide that which you are so that you may experience yourself and your true relationship with life.
- You are worthy not for what you have done in the world.
- You are worthy for who you are, where you have come from and where you are going.
- Your life may be filled with errors and mistakes, wrong decisions and poor choices, but you have still come from your Ancient Home to which you will return.
- Your worthiness in the sight of God is unchanged.
- There is only great effort to repair your errors so that you may experience your True Self so that it may be rendered into the world.
- THEREFORE, IN YOUR PRACTICE PERIODS, practice receptivity and experiencing true worthiness.
- Let no thought conflict with the greatest truth of life.