2/21/15

Step 52 - I am free to find the source of my Knowledge. (MP3) Entry for Step 51 - Let me recognize my fears so that I may see the truth beyond them.


Greetings All –

Step 52 - I am free to find the source of my Knowledge. (MP3)  [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

 
I am free to find the source of my Knowledge. Step 52

THE SOURCE OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE EXISTS WITHIN YOU and beyond you as well. There is no distinction to the source of Knowledge where it exists, for it is everywhere. Your life has been saved because God has planted Knowledge within you. But you will not realize your salvation until Knowledge has been allowed to emerge and to bestow its gifts upon you. What other freedom is free except that which enables you to receive the gift of your true life? All other freedom is the freedom to be chaotic, the freedom to harm yourself. The great freedom is to find your Knowledge and to allow it to express itself through you. Today you are free to find the source of your Knowledge.

IN YOUR TWO PRACTICE PERIODS IN STILLNESS, receive the source of your Knowledge. Remind yourself that you are free to do this. Regardless of fear or anxiety, regardless of any sense of guilt or shame, allow yourself to receive the source of your Knowledge. You are free to receive the source of your Knowledge today.

PRACTICE 52: Two 30-minute practice periods.
 

Picture:  One’s search for Knowledge may occur in any environment, built or natural. China National Convention Center, Beijing, China


From the journal:

As noted yesterday, when I did Step 51 on the first exercise listed in my journal 35 numbered fears. That took an hour. Later that day I added ten more for 45 total. All of them won't be listed here, just a few ... each followed by the affirmation.

1. I will be seen and know for this S2K study. The truth is beyond this specific fear.

2. I will let down the people that have come to depend upon me. The truth is beyond this specific fear.

3. I am not strong enough for this world. The truth is beyond this specific fear.
...
6. I will fail to achieve in this life. The truth is beyond this specific fear. 
...
11. I fear that my food habits and poor exercise will cut short my life and my vision's work. The truth is beyond this specific fear.
...
15. I fear that this exercise will not get to my true mission or that such a thing exists. The truth is beyond this specific fear.
...
22. I fear that the world I see is the real world and there is nothing beyond it. The truth is beyond this specific fear.
...
31. I fear that this life, my life, have absolutely no meaning.  The truth is beyond this specific fear.
...
37. I fear that, knowing I am limited will be an excuse for not doing anything. The truth is beyond this specific fear.
...
40. I fear that even after completing S2K I will still doubt myself. The truth is beyond this specific fear.
...
44. I fear that I can't even face myself with my true, deep fears. The truth is beyond this specific fear. 

45. I fear that life stinks and I'll self-destruct out of apathy. The limits will get me - even though it is clear I'm less limited in my circumstances than most. I can change, but to what and why? The truth is beyond this specific fear.

I hope these are useful, if not entertaining, helping putting your own list into perspective. Introspection can feel brutal.

NNC

Journal 2nd Time Step 51.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing my first year Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.


P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.