4/26/15

Step 116 - Today I shall be patient with Knowledge. (MP3) Entry for Step 115 - Today I will listen to the power of Knowledge.



Greetings All –

Step 116 - Today I shall be patient with Knowledge. (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

"Today I shall be patient with Knowledge." Step 116

TODAY I SHALL BE PATIENT WITH KNOWLEDGE. BE PATIENT WITH KNOWLEDGE so that you may follow Knowledge.  Knowledge is far more still than you are. It is far more powerful than you are. It is far more certain than you are, and all of its actions are profound and meaningful. There is only a contrast between you and Knowledge because you live in the self that you have made for yourself, and you have temporarily lost your contact with Knowledge. But Knowledge abides with you, for you can never leave it. It will always be there to redeem you, to save you and to reclaim you unto itself, for it is your True Self. Let not beliefs and assumptions masquerade as Knowledge. Allow your mind to become increasingly quiet and still as you undertake the activities of the day.

REPEAT THE IDEA UPON THE HOUR and in your two deep meditation practices, allow yourself to enter the stillness and the certainty that Knowledge possesses for you. In this way, your mind will resonate with the Mind of the universe and you will begin to reclaim your ancient abilities and ancient memories. Here the idea of Spiritual Family will begin to have meaning for you, and you will realize that you have come into the world to serve.

PRACTICE 116: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


From the journal:

6:15 A.M. Tuesday, November 9, 1999 – being invisible – David in need of support.

 Today I will listen to the power of Knowledge.

7:30? I stayed in stillness longer – maybe an hour. I’m still and tired.

8:25 A.M. The world is speeding up and I am slowing down. There are more & more transactions, yet re-simplification must take place constantly.

9:30 A.M. Knowledge is not speaking, therefore I should have not anxiety about my life.

Power causing pain – domination, power over others…> order yes… but how do I keep my focus on the present so that I can do what I need to do? I might just be here to live and take not heavy part among 6 billion souls.

6:30 p.m. Home - very tired. Lots of work. Knowledge “Go home.”    

Well, what to make of this? Ups and downs of life. Let us continue.
NNC



Journal second time x2 Step 116.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.