4/8/15

Step 98 - Review ~ Try to be very fair in your assessment. (MP3) Entry for Step 97 - I do not know what fulfillment is.


Greetings All –

Step 98 - Review (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]


IN YOUR REVIEW ONCE AGAIN REVIEW all of the instructions of the lessons and everything that you have experienced thus far in the past week of practice. Honestly evaluate your engagement with these lessons and recognize what they have yielded for you in terms of understanding. Try to be very fair in your assessment. Remember that you are a student. Do not claim that you have realized more than you have actually experienced.

THE SIMPLICITY OF THIS APPROACH may seem obvious, but for many people it is very difficult to achieve, for they are so used to thinking that they have more than they have or less than they have that it is very difficult for them to assess their actual circumstances even though their circumstances are quite obvious.

IN YOUR ONE LONG PRACTICE PERIOD, then, review your lessons and consider each one in depth, recalling your activity with them on the day that they were given and your understanding of them at this moment. Review each of the six previous steps very carefully and beware of making conclusions that do not represent your true experience. It is better to be uncertain than to have false conclusions.

PRACTICE 98: One long practice period.


This has been a busy week. Keep going as best you can.
From the Journal:

7:32 A.M. Thursday, October 21 – woke up in an aggressive/confrontational dream – a meeting/hearing o planning/water issues …

- Fulfilment – I am fulfilled when my life has purpose. When I am present to assist others and make the beautiful planet, if only for a few moments. What is tiring, unfulfilling – is to be attacked for being honest.

I withhold honesty and become depressed because a more true perspective is not accepted. Being honest – I often have not lived the truth.

I am most fulfilled – on the path, in the woods, - in quiet & meditation – at Little Bear and Su-Ne – the wall and with the tri-maple. The forest is nature being nature within environmental and man-made constraints.

9 A.M. Floating am I. It is hard to imagine that all six billion souls on earth would do S2K. ACIM says it is a mandatory course – I don’t think I got all of it/most of it/though I’ve experienced the Holy Instant. That was fulfilling – but the body, it seems, cannot stay there – or it is the earth relationships which draw us back to the manifest. drew me

Knowing the HI I gave the world another chance. We are here and I don’t know why? Life is moving, but I don’t know – can’t know (?) the destination.

Perhaps when I’m dead these words might find the eyes, hearts and minds of others who seek the impossibility fo the part knowing the whole.

I walk this day blessed for I volunteered to be here – “Here am I, send me.” Knowing love was the mission, but not knowing the territory.

Amen & Amen
T-om Su-ne

11:24 p.m. A surprising good reading …   I am in the flow – S2K is working. I am being fulfilled – the message needs to go further. In the next year – I will collect my thoughts; prepare to take my insights to a bigger audience.  

A good day is recorded. I have gotten readings over the years in order to assist is my self-assessment. I learned early on to protect myself by saying: “I surround myself with the love and the grace of God.” That may or may not be helpful in your life. It is a decision you’ll have to make. The experiences of others can be helpful. A bit of skepticism is always useful.

NNC


Journal second time x2 Step 97.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.