6/2/14

Step 153 - My Source wishes to express itself through me. Entry for Step 152 - I will not follow fear within the world.


Greetings All –


YOU WERE CREATED TO BE AN EXPRESSION OF YOUR SOURCE. You were created to be an extension of your Source. You were created to be a part of your Source. Your life is communication, for communication is life. Communication is the extension of Knowledge. It is not merely the sharing of little ideas from one separated mind to another. Communication is far greater, for communication creates life and extends life, and within this is all joy and fulfillment. Within this is the depth of all meaning. Here darkness and light mix together and cease their separation. Here all opposites blend and melt into each other. This is the unity of all life.


ALLOW YOURSELF, THEN, TO EXPERIENCE YOURSELF as a vehicle of communication, and know what you truly wish to communicate will be fully expressed as well, for the self that you genuinely are is an extension of the Self that is life itself. In this, you will be completely affirmed and life will be affirmed around you. Your gifts will be received and integrated by life, for giving of this nature can only yield a greater result, beyond the comprehension of humanity.


REMIND YOURSELF UPON THE HOUR that you were meant to express the will of your Source. Within your two practice periods today, allow yourself to enter stillness and peace once again. Allow yourself to be an open vehicle through which life may flow freely, through which life may express itself today.


PRACTICE 153: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Note: “Your life is communication, for communication is life. Communication is the extension of Knowledge.”



From the Journal:

S2K 7:32 A.M. Practice 1 – December 16, 1999

“I will not follow fear within the world.”  This is a challenge, for I was raised in fear – the Cold War and the threat of incoming missiles and nuclear war. Fear was instilled in the home – “What might others think?” This provided social control – so I was able to keep a good reputation I suppose. At age 16/17 I recognized we had a fear enforced morality – it was that obvious to me. Many years later I recognized all life as risk management.

In the past year I’ve stay out of the market because of Y2K. I had other fears. I believe that the actions that have been taken really made a difference. That there were risks and they’ve been dealt with.

I fear for others – my children and grandchildren – yet I can only send energy.

Most fear is based on damage to the body? I don’t know why people get enraged as they do.  I’ve been angry – and have taken steps to minimize it.

GCW says our bodies are fragile and life in the physical has risks. Fear can be/is a personal tool.

Diversity in thinking is a buffer to waves of fear? A mono-society is more subject to waves of fear, or one with mass consciousness. Pokémon – a craze bedeviling parents. I feel luck I don’t have kids in that age range.

My goal is to remain centered, stable. When David call in crisis, when Sarah call, when Mom calls – to find the peace which can help them.

I see and feel waves of fear. It is not a new experience, but they must be recognized for what it is. Such is my goal.

Practice #2 – Waves of fear. Do I have anything to fear from …

I will not follow fear within the world. I am living with a person who is fearful. I myself can be afraid, fearful – even knowing I’ve led a charmed life.

The economic world looks anything but fearful.

That’s where I now sit – the “I don’t know what to do seat.” I don’t understand and have no one I trust. My network needs some additions. Will spirit guides do that for me? I fear not.

S2K says be still in the face of fear. … My anger …is a play out of my fears about this relationship.

How will I Know I’m following fear?

This day the journal was nothing but the practices. You may have written your reflections down, or kept them in your head. Looking back, it is now ironic to read from December 16, 1999:  The economic world looks anything but fearful.” In three months, March 10, 2000, the Dotcom Crash of the tech stock bubble will occur. The Step is: “I will not follow fear within the world.”  In cases like stock and housing bubble, following the fearless can also be a problem. Let us continue.

NNC