6/12/14

Step 163 - I will feel Knowledge today. Entry for Step 162 - I will not be afraid today.


Greetings All –


FEEL THE ABIDING QUALITY OF KNOWLEDGE, which is always available to you beyond your thoughts and self-preoccupations. Upon the hour, feel Knowledge today. Repeat the idea for the day and take a moment to feel its presence. The presence of Knowledge is something you can take with you everywhere you go, into each encounter, into each circumstance. It is appropriate everywhere. In this, you will be able to see each circumstance and event. You will be able to hear. You will be able to give. You will be able to comprehend. This stability is something the world greatly needs, and you who are rich with Knowledge have this to give.


FEEL KNOWLEDGE THIS DAY IN YOUR DEEPER PRACTICE PERIODS. Give yourself to this, for this is your gift to God and to the world. Let this day be a day of strengthening and a day of confirmation. Let not any small failure today dissuade you from your greater task. Realize that all setbacks can only stop you in your progress, and you need only step forward to continue. The response to any failure, then, great or small, is simply the decision to continue. For you need only follow the steps that are given here to achieve the results of this preparation for you. How simple is the path to Knowledge. How clear is its way when you follow its provision step by step.


PRACTICE 163: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

May the learning continue, Step by Step.


From the Journal:

December 26, 1999 (continued)

1:09 p.m. Done with Chapel. My first visit in many months. Good to meet people. The circle of song and prayer reminded me of the Christmas card from Marshall. It is a warm image of people dancing in a circle around a fire – arms encircled like a Greek dance – with the Unseen Ones looming as silhouettes. 
I choose to be alert.
                                             –  Amen & Amen

4:58 p.m. Home again. Trying to keep it simple. … Now Practice #2. I’d mentioned S2K at the Chapel, but I’m not in a position to teach it – because I’ve not learned it.

Right now the grass is high and the living is easy. The Millennium has not turned fearful as some projected. I too was concerned – I’m positive – but not as much as others. Prudent – in my own wacky way.

There was a lot of fear around Y2K, more so than 2012, but prior to January 1, 2000, when a computer chip needed to know it was a new century, changes had been made. As I reflected on this Step today in my journal I wrote: “Since 1999 I’ve made good progress on this Step.”  You will have this same experience in time.   

NNC