6/18/14

Step 169 The World is Within Me. This I know. Entry for Step 168 - Review





Greetings All –


THE WORLD IS WITHIN YOU. You can feel it. Through Knowledge you can feel the presence of all relationships. This is the experience of God. This is why your meaningful relationships with other individuals hold such great promise, for in genuine union with another you can begin to experience union with all life. This is why you genuinely seek relationships. This is your true motivation in relationships — to experience union and to express your purpose. People think that their relationships are to fulfill their fantasies and to fortify themselves against their own anxiety. This must be unlearned so that the true purpose of relationships may be revealed and comprehended. Thus, unlearning comes first in the process of learning. In this, you learn how to learn. In this, you learn how to receive.


PRACTICE UPON THE HOUR THIS DAY, remembering your idea. Today in your deeper meditations, once again use the word RAHN to take you deeper into the depth of Knowledge. Repeat the idea at the beginning of your practice and then, upon each exhale, repeat the word RAHN quietly to yourself. Allow this to center your mind. Allow this to connect you with the depth of Knowledge. Here you go deeper than you have gone before. In this, you will find all that you seek, and there will be no confusion about the world.


PRACTICE 169: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Yesterday:  Step 168 - Review


From the Journal:

2:50 A.M. – Saturday, January 1 – 2000 it is here and it is good 2000 – the Y2K design flaw united the world in preparation for the turn of the Millennium.

CHANGE – continuous, tiring change is coming. It is a war against simplicity. That will pass through – and simplicity is achieved.

Methods of ordering when the complexity – choice abounds.
12:30 p.m. Step 168 – Review. [can’t get to Little Bear/Patience today]

12:52 Start again – The overwhelming challenge is sustainability. If it is stolen from – others – they are destroyed – then your sustainability is threatened. Corrections – people need people to correct. The Evolution solves problems within the limits of the environment.

- Step 162 – I will not be afraid today. The fears I have are of extended torture for myself and my family. I don’t like that others are in pain – I fear having their pain.

- There are tools to avoid/suppress pain. I’m using them now - chocolate, coffee or Wild Turkey, Brandy; food, money –

Where there is relationship pain I turn to these and knowledge. I use knowledge for the mind – it isn’t as quick as the action of food.

In relationship fear – “Here we go again” – I want to jump out of my body, numb it, because power is being used against my being – and I don’t like it.

The world threatens and I become afraid. Yet the world cannot threaten me – my soul.

Turning to Knowledge is what I could do. Has the world turned to Knowledge - since we survived Y2K – or has Knowledge led the world?

Caution based on thoughtful assessment – Knowledge – is the way to respond to fear.

163 – I will feel Knowledge today. (Preparing for one world? It is here – has been …)
“The response to any failure, then, great or small, is simply the decision to continue.” – I choose to persist.

164 – Today I will honor what I know. [Cindy is spending great energy packing up Christmas. The artifacts of the season. The garage is full of my tools – my artifacts> humanity creates artifacts which carry history & culture. Each is honored. This is what people do.]
- I am open to concrete direction from Knowledge when needed.

165 – My duties are small. My mission is great. Prior to S2K my work had become my mission. I can’t assume that to be true now. My sense is they’re related, since my mission is mysterious.

I follow the tasks of my duties as I perceive/create them. I’ve fallen short on fundamentals – and must recover. I’ve let go and moved into better relationship with staff – breaking the rules I learned.

9:40 p.m. Much later. Review not yet complete. I have a new space – the oak rocker by the stone wall – away from the TV – out of its sight anyway – listening on headphones. It is a big view of the house, I moved some pictures – which of course, bothered Cindy – still –most of it held. We went to NoVa for dinner – OK at Macaroni’s –

166 – My mission is great. Therefore, I am free to do small things. “Knowledge is great and the world is small” – yes – “Greatness expresses itself in the smallest thing; … - maintain small actions so that Knowledge in time may express itself through them.

167 – With Knowledge I am free in the world. – This was December 31 –

Evaluation – I keep trying. I am making progress… this I know.

After so many review sessions, here I begin to use a format that I continue to use this day. For each Step I write it out – mostly as a memory tool. Then I will often write out the important thoughts from that Step – phrases or sentences. There are the related, or unrelated musings that have been demonstrated throughout. You might have hit on something like this, or not, in your own journal. Upon review, it helps me to understand my progress, or retrenchment, as the case may be. (Note: updated post. Software limitations on the road made for anomalies. Digital technologies - our high maintenance friends.)

NNC