1/5/14

Step 5 - I believe what I want to believe. Entry Step 4 Assumptions/Knowledge - Good question. In starting this sentence I assume I'll finish it.

Greetings All -

Step 5 - I believe what I want to believe.

Time commitment - three ten minute practice periods.
 
Yesterday - Step 4 - I want what I think I know. My practice began like this:

What assumptions do I have left after years of doing this step? That I am alive? That the U.S., Virginia, Front Royal, Warren Co. governmental structures, which are the basis of my security, are going to continue. ...  And it went on.

Looking back at 1999, I offer the second entry from June 30, ...

12:46 p.m.  Assumptions/Knowledge - Good question. In starting this sentence I assume I'll finish it. Further - the words put down will make some sense. I'm working within the English language protocol. I'm both open to ideas and gullible - so I know how assumptions lead beliefs and interpretations, but I've always tended to trust people - give them the benefit of the doubt - and not attack. ACIM taught me to take it further - but that practice has not eliminated all conflict in the manifest world. So RUOW (Right Use of Will) seemed to deal with denial and conflict better - there are denial spirits. Peaceful responses do not always end attack. I can see attack as a cry for help, but often I'm not the person with the appropriate help. If I get too caught up in WGCI, Ill miss work and get fired. People assume the earth will be re-engineered quickly at the end times - the historic now. To me there seems to be too much to change all at once.


This is copied as written -'s and no paragraphs; continuity often lacking. 

Sometimes, nothing comes to mind - or one can space-out. No problem, just keep moving forward - using your mind. 

Yes, practices can be headaches. 



NNC