1/22/14

Step 22 - I am surrounded by the Teachers of God. Entry from Step 21 - Review #S2K



Greetings All -

Step 22 - I am surrounded by the Teachers of God.

 

YOU ARE INDEED SURROUNDED BY THE TEACHERS OF GOD, who have undertaken a training in many ways similar to the one you are doing now.Though given in many different forms, in different eras, in different worlds, a very similar kind of training was given to them that was geared wisely to their former state of mind and
circumstances in life.


TODAY, IN TWO 15-MINUTE PRACTICE PERIODS, feel the presence of the Teachers of God.You cannot yet see them with your eyes, and you cannot yet hear them with your ears because these faculties of sense have not been refined sufficiently yet, but you can feel their  presence, for their presence surrounds and protects you. In your practice, let not other thoughts interfere. Do not give in to doubt or confusion, for you must prepare to have the reward that you seek, and you must know that you are not alone in the world to have the strength, the confidence and the resource of Wisdom necessary to achieve that which you were sent here to achieve.


YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY THE TEACHERS OF GOD.They are here to love, support and direct you.

 

PRACTICE 22: Two 15-minute practice periods.

 


Yesterday:  Step 21 - Review



The reviews are important. Early on, during your first or second or fifth time through Steps, one might not connect all that is being offered.


From the Journal - 1999:

2:23 A.M. Saturday, Aug 7 - Where am I? Fathoming my True Self, True Home and the Now. All my relations - my, my, my - 

Today's review, January 21, 2014, recorded many more connections this time through, my sixth time. Perhaps it is because I'm thinking about it for this blog. The review was long and follows here. I gave up ink and went to pencil in the journal about a year ago after another ink mishap on a plane. Even ball point pens can't be trusted not to leak in the air. 








 

Here, just week three, one can see a foundation is being laid and no phrase in the Step is wasted. Still - no conclusions.





NNC