1/4/14

Step 4 - I want what I think I know. Step 4 - Like Step 2, Step 3 ignites brain cells. What do I really know?

Greetings All -

January 4 - Step 4 - I want what I think I know.

Time commitment - three ten minute practice periods. 

Like Step 2, Step 3 ignites brain cells.  What do I really know?

I wrote three times today for Step 3. The first:

1:55 p  #1 - What do I really know? At this moment, not much. ... (relationships intrude) The later two entries were more useful.

Looking back at 1999, I offer the first entry ...

9:26 A.M. Tuesday, June 29, 1999. No. 3 What do I really know? #1 - I know that I am - that I have consciousness in this environment. It has experienced events and changed through interaction over the past 52 years. I Know many practical things - though not all are practiced. I'm assertive, yet lazy - and lucky to have what I have. I know intuitively that the creation is complex and unfinished. I've known the holy instant of the connection of all. I know I'm to do my small part - but it appears as small parts - not a single thing, unless it is as a catalyst for others. These are thoughts - but are they eternal knowing? Manifestation is process that invents the clay and then molds it, including not being clay at all.

Some will note the ACIM teaching. I like the last line. Gave it an * in my journal. 

You've had interesting thoughts - use journaling someway, somehow to capture them so they can be used or dealt with, as needed.

NNC